From: Alban Peignier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: den 30 oktober 2001 18:30
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Oracle OCI JDBC usage

Hi,

We are trying to use the sqlexec Ant task with the Oracle OCI JDBC
Driver. We have two problems :

- two consecutive sqlexec calls are executed into two separate
ClassLoaders. The OCI JDBC Driver is loaded twice ... and the native
library too :( Resulting in a exception at the second call since the
native library can't be reloaded .

- We can set the java.library.path into a Ant build file and thus we
have to set it the LD_LIBRARY_PATH before executing Ant ...

Did anybody resolve these problems ? (without using the Thin JDBC Driver :)

Banban & FX