Hello Ant-users.

I have the following problem.

I have a check target to check all my propereties.
Many targets depends on this check target. But it is
only once necessary to run the check target. So I try
this:

  <target name="check" unless="is.checked">
    <property name="is.checked"/>

But it doesn't work. The lifetime of the property
is.checked is from the beginning of the target till it
end. And so every time i call the check target, the
property is.checked does not exist. Does anybody have
an idea.

TIA
JD