On Wed, 28 Nov 2001, Holger Danske <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   <target name="check" unless="is.checked">
>     <property name="is.checked"/>

this is going to result in in BuildException in Ant 1.5 as one of
value,ref or location is required when using the name attribute.  I'm
not sure whether this simply has been a no-op in Ant 1.4, but I think
so.  So you probably don't set the property at all.

>   <target name="redeploy.expand" depends="init,
> check">
>     <antcall target="clear"/>
>     <antcall target="deploy.expand"/>
>   </target>

Here you are really doing the equivalent of

ant clear
ant deploy.expand

issued on the command line - of course check will be consulted once
for each run (and once as dependency of redeploy.expand).  The target
called in the <antcall>ed execeutions should be skipped if the
property has been set, though.

Why don't you use

<target name="redeploy.expand" depends="clear,deploy.expand">

?

Stefan