From: Ron Coutts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 2:04 PM
To: 'Ant Users List' (E-mail)
Subject: XML question related to build.xml development

Sorry for the slightly off topic question, but I thought many Ant users
may find the answer helpful when setting up build.xml files.
How does one 'escape' a quote character into XML. For example:
<property name="foo" value="X" />
If now instead of X, I want to put "X" in there, (i.e. with the double
quotes).  How do I do that? The following doesn't seem to work.
<properaty value="\"X\"" />
Ron