Hi somewhat-anonymously-ranting-Sergey,

Am 17.10.2016 um 15:31 schrieb Sergey <gfo...@fotontel.ru>:
I receive tons of spam e-mails from Russian or Ukrainian spammers sent from this allegedly "one of Europe's leading hosting providers". Below are just unique spam sources for last 24 hours, but I'm receiving tens of e-mails from each of them and it lasts for a long time already:
(…)
All abuse complaints sent at ab...@plusserver.de are defiantly dismissed. By making this public I'd like to hear something from them. However, I have almost no doubt that this autonomous system advertising hundreds of IPv4 prefixes is 100% rogue.

although I am not responsible for abuse management within our organisation, I am in charge for our IP announcements and am happy to let you know that you are not only wrong claiming we would „defiantly dismiss“ any abuse complaint, but also wrong in claiming we’d be „100% rogue“.

And even though you abuse this list to publish your slender, I am happy to forward your case to the appropriate channels. I am sure they will handle it with the care it deserves.

Best regards,

Malte
--
Malte von dem Hagen
Director Networks

Host Europe Internet GmbH is a company of HEG

Email: malte.von.dem.ha...@heg.com
Telephone: +49 2203 99340
Office: Hansestrasse 79, 51149 Cologne

Host Europe Internet GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstraße 14 - 51149 Köln - Germany
HRB 78934 Amtsgericht Köln
Geschäftsführer: Patrick Pulvermüller, Tobias Mohr, Dr. Christian Koch