Do name names. Who – according to you – is a sockpuppet here? Or a troll?

All I see in this email is a series of stream of consciousness accusations but
zero specifics.

To be plain – I think many people on this list, you included, have zero
background in abuse mitigation, and engaging in any sort of discussion with
such people is, just  possibly, a slightly less unproductive endless loop than
engaging with Kamphuis would have been.

But beyond that I see zero signs of collusion, as you seem to allege others
have been saying.

On 16/02/17, 6:40 AM, "anti-abuse-wg on behalf of Sascha Luck [ml]"