Malcolm (and, indeed, Sascha),

I did not intent to be flippant in my answer. I apologise that it came across
in that way. It was meant as a genuine attempt to gain better understanding of
the basis for the objection, not an attempt to dismiss or mischaracterise,
although I can understand that it came across in that way.

I believe the points that Marco and I have made still stand in regards to the
possible outcome of not adhering to this policy and whether that is a change or
a valid reason for objection.

Thank,

Brian
Co-Chair, RIPE AA-WG

Brian Nisbet
Network Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270