Hi Carlos,

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 03:38:08PM +0100, Carlos Friaas wrote:
One can argue that a "real abuse contact" related to a DNS domain is necessary for the contract's performance, no? The same is valid about the contract between RIPE/NCC and LIRs over assigned IP address space, right?

You can argue that - it's the meat of the noyb ./. FB and Google
cases, aiui. You can also argue that publishing this data without any access
control is *not* necessary to the operation of the registry and
therefore access to services can't be made contingent on consent
to this. I predict there will be a court case over this very
soon.

cheers,
Sascha Luck

Cheers,