I guess the subject is wrong :-)

On Tue, 19 Feb 2019, Thomas Hungenberg wrote:

FYI: Some longer-term statistics on this:

Since January 2018, we have identified 157 invalid abuse contacts
(our abuse reports bounced) for network objects registered with
country code "DE" which we reported to RIPE NCC.
RIPE NCC reached out to their members responsible for the
respective objects.

We sent out 2318 abuse reports this year (since 1st Jan 2019), and only 63 bounced.

Not sure how many of these 63 are RIPE-related, but will have to investigate :-)

150 cases have been solved by updating the abuse contact or correcting
the mail server configuration - usually within only a few days.

There are only 2 cases older than four weeks still unresolved.

That's excellent.

Regarding the non-"DE" the figures are worse, right?

Best Regards,
Carlos

Thanks again to RIPE NCC for their great assistance!

    - Thomas