Hi,

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 01:23:18PM +0100, Janos Zsako wrote:
> At the same time, I do see some benefit in checking regularly the provided
> e-mail address, because I am convinced that there will always be cases where
> people simply forget to update the database. If they are reminded, they will
> be happy to correct it.

This is actually some benefit I see here - the NCC already does the
ARC in regular intervals, so including abuse-c: in "please check that
these are still correct" would be useful to help "those that do care but
overlooked a necessary update".

(Right now, the NCC will already ensure that contacts are correct if they
receive a complaint from someone that contact data is wrong)

So, still not really able to make up my mind whether I support or oppose
this - staying neutral.

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444           USt-IdNr.: DE813185279