Guten Tag Gert, you are on the correct path, totally agree.
They are a cloud provider and it is extremely clear what services they
offer from their own public website. Hence a renter, as such, could set
up a server and start emailing the planet, so there is no excuse to
feel attacked and acuse Ronald, because that was not the point in the
first place. Just a mere tactic to confuse, but does not confuse me !
What Ronald said remains, and is very clear. Looks like the other party
ist keine Gehirn, or does not want to have
Regards
--
Richard Benfatto

0434 747 908