correction: year 2020*

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Re: [anti-abuse-wg] working in
new version of 2019-04 (Validation of "abuse-mailbox")
From: "Fi Shing" <phish...@storey.xxx>
Date: 1/16/20 10:03 am
To: "anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net" <anti-abuse-wg@ripe.net>

 Sergio, that would make too much sense.

This mailing list is not only not even considering what you have said, but they
are trying to remove the requirement of a network operator to even receive
emails about complaints at all.

Pathetic.

It's the year 2019, and these "people" on this list (probably cyber criminals
or are paid by cyber criminals to weaken policy) come here and say this garbage.