Colleagues,

As you are all no doubt aware RIPE 80 will be an online only meeting.

This is a new departure for us all, but significant preparation has already
been done and I'm really looking forward to a great event.

The Anti-Abuse WG has a slot from 10:00 - 10:45 CEST on Thursday 14th May. If
you have any matters you'd like to raise, please let me know as soon as
possible.

And remember, you need to register for RIPE 80. You can do so, free of charge,
here:

https://ripe80.ripe.net/attend/register/

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Nisbet
Service Operations Manager
HEAnet CLG, Ireland's National Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin D01 X8N7, Ireland
+35316609040 brian.nis...@heanet.ie www.heanet.ie
Registered in Ireland, No. 275301. CRA No. 20036270