:

Dear Sir:

I keep hearing that "singling-out" Israel at the UN conference on Racism was unfair and that this in itself bred anti-Jewish (or racist) sentiment against members of Jewish delegations attending the conference. However, which the exception of one letter written below (which somewhat alluded to the issue) I've yet to see any concrete example of how this is the case. For example, is railroading a meeting put on by pro-Zionist or Israeli groups in itself anti-Jewish (the closest example I've seen to elaborating about this "anti-Jewish" behaviour) ? Were I to display my displeasure at the policies employed in the name of certain groups -- for example, the KKK -- and engage in some form of direct action in disrupting a meeting put on by these groups, would that be racist?

If it's a matter of evening-out criticism of abusers of human rights like Israel towards others abusers, such as surrounding Arab countries, would that satisfy the issue?

sincerely,
David Obiekwe Quarter