From: Mitchell Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Kosta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: email address & phone number for Barbara Lee [WWW.STOPNATO.ORG.UK]
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2001, 10:26 pm

--------------------------------------------- Bravo Kolja, dobro receno!

I agree with you completely, of course.  I've heard far too much 'Islam bashing' to be comfortable.  We must STOP the demonization.  Stop the murder.  Stop the hatred.  Weed out the 'bad actors'  (not political targets but the psychotic lunies who live for death and destruction).  Learn to hate your neighbor and you will soon learn to hate me.

Cossack