Well I don't know why you are a member of this list.

As it happens I am not a communist.

Well yes, it was Carter and Brisinki who invaded
Afganistan in July 1979 - it's just they did it in a
Covert Operation - caused five million to flee,
devestated large parts of the country, built up a huge
para-miltary force etc. etc. This is the fairly
standard description of a country subjected to a
protracted Covert Intervention.

It was the largest operation of the CIA since Vietnam,
millions of dollars were spent on it, and
unparralleled propaganda operations took place in its
support.

The Soviet mistake was to try to fight a conventional
war themselves, but this, and the intervention itself,
had been the US. intention to provke.
See the horse's mouth, Brisinski admits it, Quote "
but surely you have some regrets...",  "No, it was a
real smart idea!".

It is imperative that this is realised today and there
are no distractions from "Right-Leftists" who are in
fact doing the dirty work of imperialism.

--- Rolf Martens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>