There is in fact another one that's overlookied. The
were CIA and American assets until they revolted/ were
no longer of use and Frankenstein's Monster turned on
Dr. Frankenstein. They were used as recently as in
Macedonia. They were also used in Kosovo and
Bosnia-Hercegovina.

But also the US. NSE. wishes to complete its take over
of the world's oil supplies and the Europe Central
Asia n Corridor - See Brisinski's book "The Grand
Chess Board"

But the "left" were aweful, they always are.