As a suggestion, a -e option with TCL that is eval'd before running nsd.tcl
would be useful.  We have 8 servers that are mostly configured the same
except for a handful of parameters, specifically:

- the listening port
- does it need to load nsperms?
- keepalive is not enabled for some
- log files are different

Guess I will make 8 small shell scripts, set an environment variable
differently in each one, use $env(blah) to do the conditional stuff...

Thanks!
Jim