Jim Wilcoxson wrote:
Are the changes such that a cache can be either per-virtual-server or
per-server?  It might be useful to retain the ability to have a
server-wide cache.

No, I didn't, my changes essentially maintain the old semantics on a per-virtual-server basis. It wouldn't be hard to add a server-wide cache but I don't personally have time to work on it and it's not something we need to virtual host multiple OpenACS sites.

-- Don Baccus Portland, OR http://donb.photo.net, http://birdnotes.net, http://openacs.org

I. To remove yourself from this list:

Send a message to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  with the following text in
the BODY of your message:

signoff aolserver

II. For a complete list of listserv options please visit:

http://listserv.aol.com/

III. For more AOLserver information please visit:

http://www.aolserver.com/