Hey, I just installed AOLserver Beta 8. I use daemontools to start and
stop it, but that doesn't seem to be happening.
What happens is that AOLserver continues to run, yet daemontools starts
up another one. Of course the original one still binds the address:port,
and that is how I first noticed the problem. You end up with multiple
AOLservers running. The error log indicates no signal was ever received,
but the newly started AOLserver writes startup data to the log.
I wonder if this has anything to do with the new startup options added?

--Tom Jackson