Hopefully I can clear up a few things here... :-)

First off, Dossy actually now works for AOL in Jim Davidson's group. I was chatting
with some other folks in the AOLserver Community recently, and there seemed to be a
little confusion about how and why he was chosen to lead the project. Dossy is picking
up where I had previously left off.

I should really apologize for things being left in limbo as they were. Around the
December/January time frame, I decided to leave AOL for a position here at Time Inc.
in NYC. Things happened rather quickly and I didn't get to properly close out or
transition a lot of what I had been doing with the AOLserver project.

Unfortunately the poor way in which I handled the transition has reflected badly on
the AOL/AOLserver Community work that I had been involved in, and also seems to have
caused some confusion. For that I truly am sorry.

Now some good news... :-)

I've been spending some time over the last few weeks talking with Dossy to ensure a
smooth transition as he officially steps up to lead this effort. I hope you will all
give him the same chance that you gave me, and help him continue to build on the great
work we did last year with the AOLserver Community.

I also have no intention of disappearing, and plan on continuing to cause trouble on
the listserv as much as possible. ;-)

I think the roadmap Dossy has put together is a great start, and look forward to
working with everyone in the months ahead.

- Nathan