Title: Message
Hi all,

What I'd love would be a way to have an nsd thread listen for a certain db event and fire Tcl as a result.  Anyone know how to accomplish this other than polling?  I'd hate to have to grab a handle, query, and then release a handle.  In a pinch I know I could have the db make an HTTP request.  But ideally there would be a persistent connection open and the db (in this case Oracle, but I'd like to figure out a way that would work with postgres, too) would report when Tcl needs to be fired.  Seems like nsproxy may be useful for this.

-Titi

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.