On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 17:30 -0400, Dossy Shiobara wrote:

Lets put together a TODO list for nsopenssl_v3_r1, divide up the work
(or, assign it all to me, doesn't matter) and I'll try to put an
estimate on it.

So: what are you (plural -- all of you) still waiting for to be done in
nsopenssl?

I don't think I'm waiting for anything specific in terms of features but given the critical nature of the component I am interested in stability. I remembered you mentioning that you'd been working on it some time ago (many thanks),  so I was curious as to where we were at.

    Steve

Steve Manning - Mandrake Linux 10.1 - Gnome 2.6
East Goscote - Leicester - UK +44 (0)116 260 5457
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Web: www.festinalente.co.uk
AIM: verbomania - Public Key: 25665CAF from: wwwkeys.pgp.net

There are only 10 types of people in this world
Those who understand binary and those who don't

-- AOLserver - http://www.aolserver.com/

To Remove yourself from this list, simply send an email to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with the body of "SIGNOFF AOLSERVER" in the email message. You can leave the Subject: field of your email blank.