Thanks for the answer, but it is not that
1) A had this (or an other) "incompatibility" stuff, but that was because my mkey/cert were wrong 2) Part of the page is loaded ... correctly . Html is loaded, but no css, no images ...

eh that can be a direction: seems that first connection is ok, but when then browser reconnect to get other stuff (like images and css) nsopenssl goes wrong
Hard to be sure of the validity of this theory, but it makes sens .

Tom Jackson a écrit :
It may be that your browser can't find a protocol in common with the server. I noticed that newer Mozilla browsers no longer connect with an old version of nsssl (not openssl). But Konqueror still connects. Everytime it happens it takes a few minutes for me to remember the issue. All I get is a blank page, but not much of an indication of what is wrong.
tom jackson