Basically this is a bug, but you can work around it for the PROPFIND
method.

I would use a filter, since it can fire very early in the request cycle.

proc ::reject_propfind { what why } {
    return filter_$what
}

ns_register_filter preauth PROPFIND /* ::reject_propfind return
ns_register_filter trace   PROPFIND /* ::reject_propfind break

tom jackson