Hi,

So, several generous offers have been made towards hosting of the
AOLserver project.  What does the project actually need?  Here's a short
list off the top of my head:

1) Web content hosting, preferably using AOLserver itself

2) Code repository hosting

3) Bug tracking

4) Project file downloads

5) Mailing lists

(Have I left anything off the list?  Please add anything you feel is
missing.)

How should this be accomplished?  Should we set this up in OpenACS?  Use
third-party services (Google Code, Launchpad, etc.)?  Something else,
entirely?

Or, should we just leave everything the way it is?

--
Dossy Shiobara              | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://dossy.org/