Later this week, the 18th Tcl/Tk conference will be held and one of the sessions is a panel discussing the different ways to use Tcl to do web development.

I have been asked to discuss AOLserver and as I finish up my notes, I thought I should check with the folks on this list to see if there's anything that you'd recommend I mention.

If I was more organized, I'd post my notes for folks to peruse in advance. But, alas, I'm not... I will get them posted as soon as I can.

Just to give you a rough idea of my perspective: I started using AOLserver at Ars Digita in the late 90s. Since then I've used it (in conjunction with .LRN) while on the faculty at St. Mary's College to support my classes, and have off-and-on used it to run a few, very low-traffic, personal sites.

Thanks for your advice/suggestions,

Matt