On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 6:35 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 7/30/12 11:26 AM, Nick Burch wrote:
>>
>> * Free tickets for all speakers?
>

> +1. Honestly, I think not providing free conference tickets for all speakers
> is a little weak. This should not include any training sessions of course.

+1, I think it would be very poor show not to provide a free ticket to
speakers. I understand this is the PyCon model, and didn't just come
out of nowhere, but I don't support a conference that asks its
speakers to pay, and I think we need more discussion before we make an
executive decision that changes our long-established model this
drastically.