Hi I noticed that if I don't get through the reviews for the day, leave and come back that the % reviewed goes back to 0%. Is that expected?

- Bob

On 9/20/2016 7:25 AM, Pierre Smits wrote:
Me neither.

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Justin

I asked Rich the review date question the other day and he said a 23rd
September. (BTW I've been working my way through a few combinations but
won't get anywhere near 30,000!)

Thanks
Sharan