Well played.  Not a bug but a feature ;).

- Bob

On 9/20/2016 12:39 PM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
On 09/20/2016 07:37 PM, Bob Paulin wrote:
Hi I noticed that if I don't get through the reviews for the day, leave
and come back that the % reviewed goes back to 0%.  Is that expected?

Yes, it's all a mental ruse of sort, to get you to review as many talks
as possible :) we are evuuuul.

With regards,
Daniel.

- Bob