Great! See
http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Summer_of_Code/Extend_Mitzuli_to_support_all_language_pairs
for further steps.

Please always go via the mailing list or at least CC the mailing list so
that we have a shared view of who is doing what:

If you want to chat to us live, and I personally prefer that, there's IRC:
irc://irc.freenode.net/apertium (Freenode's #apertium)

http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Top_tips_for_GSOC_applications

-- Tino Didriksen