Hello,Firstly, thank a lot for the huge work you are doing!
My name is Pierre Morvan and I am now in master one of research in Breton at
the Faculty of Rennes.I'm contacting you because I really wanted to share with
you an idea I had a few month ago.Do you think that a link could be etablished
between tatoeba ( Tatoeba - Wikipedia ) and Aparthium.For my part it could be
really interesant for both software, tatoeba is a collaborative translation
website which is already helping a lot of project by the API sistem like Glosbe
a really good dictionnary, LanguageTool a spellchecker and grammarchecker...

|   |
Tatoeba - Wikipedia
   |   |

 Morvan PierreBest Regard