I've found that they are on Github Build software better, together
And they have already an API section for another website but it could already
be re-used if you ask them :)

|   |    |

|    |
Build software better, together
 GitHub is where people build software. More than 18 million people use GitHub
to discover, fork, and contribute ...  |   |

Best regardsMorvan Pierre
Kenavo !!!

    Le Mercredi 30 novembre 2016 10h28, Francis Tyers <fty...@prompsit.com> a
écrit :

 A 2016-11-30 10:17, Pierre Wani Alan Morvan escrigué:
> Yes of course, I've asked to Tatoeba's developper's and they have
> answered that :
>
> "data from Tatoeba can already be reused with the CC-BY 2.0 license"
> I supose they have an API sistem, but I could not find it : Terms of
> use - Tatoeba [1]
>
> TERMS OF USE - TATOEBA
>
> If you want you can contact them to determine how it could be done
> Contact us - Tatoeba [2]

I'm a bit busy with other things at the moment, but I'm sure someone
from the Apertium community would be interested!

Fran