Aaditya:
(1) read our ideas page: http://wiki.apertium.org/wiki/Ideas_for_Google_Summer_of_Code . Check what you would like to do.

(2) ideas have a coding challenge. Try the challenge. Interact with us with specific questions (here, or in our IRC channel, #apertium at irc.freenode.net

(3) Only then think about putting together a detailed  project proposal (see templates in our wiki) and explain why your qualifications make you a good candidate to solve that problem.

All the best

Mikel Forcada

El 11/03/18 a les 16:03, AADITYA KUMARRAI IET Lucknow Student ha escrit:
Hello Sir,

 This is Aaditya Kumar Rai,pursuing Computer Science Engineering (currently in Second Year ) at one of Premier Government college in India.  I have good hand on working over open source projects based on Programming & Full Stack Development in Web and Applications, as I have already developed :
a) Library management System(using Python)
b)Retrieving Processing and Visualizing data with Python(Under guidnace of Prof.Charles Severance ,University Of Michigan)

Currently working on :
a) A dynamic website development that will work on Availability of all resources to college students (using HTML5 ,CSS3, Javascript,AngularJS  for back-end NodeJS)

As I have extreme interest to explore open source arena more deeper to enhance my knowledge further so that i can gain industrial experience too. Sir, i am applying for GSOC first time and due to unavailability of Guidance ,i have lost much of time in preparation for GSOC,18.

I am helpless ,please guide and help me and I am pretty much sure that within such short of time , i will put my all efforts and skills to fix bugs and Patch it additional to submission of Proposals and will prove Myself best for those given Projects.

I have good deal of experience with development in,C HTML5, CSS3 ,Advanced Python , Javascript & PHP, I find myself able to work on following ideas
            a)   Idea : Improvements to the Apertium website
            b)   Idea : Improvements to UD Annotatrix
            c)    Idea: Python API/library for Apertium
Brief description:
I am little bit confused on how to start? How can i show my worth to you or should i directly focus on proposal or any bug patches first or discuss my solution first?
        Please guide me from here on how to proceed further.
Thanking You!

Regards..
Aaditya Kumar Rai

*Institute of Engineering & Technology,* <http://www.ietlucknow.ac.in>
Sitapur Road,Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh,India
PIN : 226021

Mikel L. Forcada  http://www.dlsi.ua.es/~mlf/
Departament de Llenguatges i Sistemes Informàtics
Universitat d'Alacant
E-03690 Sant Vicent del Raspeig
Spain
Office: +34 96 590 9776