El 2018-08-05 13:30, Kurt Roeckx escribió:
On Sun, Aug 05, 2018 at 12:13:50PM +0200, Francis Tyers wrote:
El 2018-08-05 10:16, Kurt Roeckx escribió:
> Looking at https://github.com/apertium/apertium-cym, there is
> a list of authors and a copy of the license, but at no point does
> it say it's copyrighted, or that it's under GPLv3+. Please
> document it somewhere, like a comment in the xml files, or put it
> in the README.

As you said, there is a copy of the licence in the package. If you think
that we need to do anything more in terms of applying the licence I
am happy to accept pull requests. I don't have time to read up on the
details but if you make a specific-enough pull request I can apply it
and then try and script applying it to other language data.

The problem is that based on the information in the repository I
can't even find out what the intention is. If it has a COPYING
file with GPLv2 in it, is it GPLv2, or GPLv2+?

My interpretation is that it should be the default found in the licence. So
"or any later version".

As I said, I would be welcome to receive PRs if you think this needs clarifying.

F.