Hi,

something broke in my Apertium installation and I'm not sure what to do with that. Everything stopped working and when I echo in terminal, I get:

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'terminate called after throwing an instance of 'terminate called after throwing an instance of 'terminate called after throwing an instance of 'terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'   what():  FST has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade!
std::runtime_error'
  what():  FST has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade!
std::runtime_error'
  what():  std::runtime_error'
  what():  FST has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade! Transducer has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade!
std::runtime_error'
  what():  Transducer has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade!
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  Transducer has features that are unknown to this version of lttoolbox - upgrade!
Aborted (core dumped)
Aborted (core dumped)
Aborted (core dumped)
Aborted (core dumped)
Aborted (core dumped)
Aborted (core dumped)

When I tried to google this message, I got only one result: the project's source on GitHub. What should I do with it? I've already purged and reinstalled.

Best,
Greg

--
Pozdrawiam,