El 2019-04-12 07:37, Mikel L. Forcada escribió:
Dear all,

When trying to access apertium.org from the Universitat d'Alacant,
browsers suggest that you should not do it because it is not a trusted
site. Also, when using the Apertium web server from inside OmegaT, a
security error pops up. I don't know if I can do anything myself, does
anyone know how to solve this?

Cheers

Mikel

Hi Mikel,

The problem is on xixona, with a program called 'certbot', we have an
outdated version of something in python. I have tried to update it,
but as of yet have had no success.

A longer term solution is to move the hosting of apertium.org to
a server where other contributors (e.g. Sushain, Tino) have access to
be able to fix the issues and keep the machine up to date.

Fran