Hèctor Alòs i Font <hectoralos-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org>
čálii:

> Epl dt., 23 jul. 2019, 14.31, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer
> <unhammer-vatbyqlc...@public.gmane.org> va
> escriure:
>
>> Hèctor Alòs i Font
>> <hectoralos-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumwx3w-xmd5yjdbdmqavxtiumw...@public.gmane.organe.org>
>> čálii:
>>
>> > Hello, world!
>> >
>> > I am preparing the ita and cat-ita packages to publish them. In
>> principle,
>> > everything seems to work fine, but from the beginning I get an error
>> when I
>> > make the first "make" after installing or doing "make clean", for
>> instance.
>> > I then run the make for the second time and it does not give any errors,
>> > but it's ugly. I suspect there must be some problem in file permissions.
>>
>> Is this still an issue?
>>

> I still have this kind of problem.

I'm not able to reproduce this – on fresh git clones of
{cat,ita,cat-ita}, I build as usual and try various combinations of
make, make clean and sudo make install. Could you have some root-owned
files left over there? (`ls -l *mode*` should show that) Or see if it
still happens on a clean checkout (`apertium-get cat-ita` is probably
the fastest way to get one)