Missatge de Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <unham...@fsfe.org> del dia dv., 26 de
jul. 2019 a les 13:54:

> Hèctor Alòs i Font <hectoralos-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumw...@public.gmane.org>
> čálii:
>
> > Epl dt., 23 jul. 2019, 14.31, Kevin Brubeck Unhammer <
> unhammer-vatbyqlc...@public.gmane.org> va
> > escriure:
> >
> >> Hèctor Alòs i Font <
> hectoralos-re5jqeeqqe8avxtiumwx3w-xmd5yjdbdmqavxtiumw...@public.gmane.organe.org
> >
> >> čálii:

> >> principle,
> >> when I
> >> instance.
> errors,
> permissions.
> >>
> >> Is this still an issue?
> >>

> > I still have this kind of problem.
>
> I'm not able to reproduce this – on fresh git clones of
> {cat,ita,cat-ita}, I build as usual and try various combinations of
> make, make clean and sudo make install. Could you have some root-owned
> files left over there? (`ls -l *mode*` should show that) Or see if it
> still happens on a clean checkout (`apertium-get cat-ita` is probably
> the fastest way to get one)

Sorry, Kevin. I'm not  able to reproduce it myself now. I've also tried
with apertium-ita, and in works fine. I can't understand how I got this
error. In any case, it seems I did something wrong in my own copy. Sorry
for the false alarm and the time you wasted.

So, hopefully there were not problems to publish this language pair.

Hèctor