I won't be able to do anything before September 20th (on vacation, without
computer around).

Once I get there, I'll change the scripts. Not sure how to do it so they
"become" part of the apertium package, so I'll try to do out in multiple
steps: first convert to python3 and then, move out.

Would it be better to create a python package to contain these type of
scripts, instead of bundling everything into apertium?

--
Xavi Ivars

El dc., 11 de set. 2019, 22:02, Tino Didriksen <tino.didrik...@gmail.com>
va escriure: