Hi Zanga,

I've downloaded your code and compiled it. It doesn't hang in my computer:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16GLQjMIlwJx2Dtx585JFpmvV61dUrpUH

According to your screenshot you have a problem in apertium-tagger.
Seemingly, you get a result if you type:

$ echo "houses" | apertium -d . nya-yao-disam

But not if you type:

$ echo "houses" | apertium -d . nya-yao-tagger

So, it seems there is a problem in your installation of Apertium.

Best,
Hèctor

Missatge de Zanga Chimombo <z.chimo...@gmail.com> del dia dl., 13 de gen.
2020 a les 9:41: