Hello everyone,

    My name is Aléssio (Brazil), I participated as a student at GSOC in
2009 with a project that aimed to develop a more friendly interface to
assist the expansion and management of dictionaries with a graphical
interface. At that time, the tool I developed did not have enough
functionality to be used by the community and in the last 3 years it was
common to receive questions about it in my email.
   At the GSOC 2019, I submitted with my student Vinicius a new proposal
for this collaborative web interface, but it was not accepted as a
suggestion. Despite this, we worked in 2019 on a prototype that validated
the ways to manage the dictionaries through a web interface and applying
directly to Git.
   This functional prototype is available and I would like to discuss its
potential. In 2020 I will be ready to mentor this project, with another
student if the community believes he can make a difference.

  Vinicius is working with a documentation of this prototype to discuss.

hug...