Hi James,

Prospective GSoC mentors need to have sufficient experience in
Apertium to oversee student work.  Could you clarify what your
experience with Apertium is?

My apologies if you've been an active contributor—there's a chance I
may have simply not encountered your contributions, or may recognise
them under a different name or username.

--
Jonathan