On 03/05/2015 05:16 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Le 05/03/15 16:32, Radovan Semancik a écrit :
On 03/05/2015 02:50 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
Ok, I created a JIRA for this one :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-223

And I fixed it too.

It should now work as expected.
It looks like it really does work. Thanks a lot!

BTW, I have notices that there is no support for VirtualListView (VLV)
request and response controls in the API. Therefore I'm implementing
it now.
That's right, we don't support that, I guess we started it a long time
ago. I can lend some hands here (specifically for the encoded/decoder).

Just let me know.

I think I have figured out the basics. But it might require some review/cleanup. E.g. I haven't found constant or any other nice way for ASN.1 choice encoding (but I haven't looked that hard).

The code is available here:
https://github.com/Evolveum/directory-shared
... but it is still work in progress. Only VLV request is done yet, and it only has "by offset" option. But it seems to work for me. Tested with OpenDJ. Testing with OpenLDAP and 389ds will come later.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect