From: jg [mailto:j...@jgoettgens.de]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:17 PM
To: api@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Regarding MSVCR80.dll

Why can't you stay with Visual Studio 2012 and install the associated Visual
Studio 2012 runtime libraries
(http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679) on the other
Windows targets?

If I remember correctly, MSVCR80.dll belongs to VS2005. So in case you build
different versions of your module using VS2012 and VS2005 you need to have both
associated runtime libraries installed.

--

jg