Hi! I build C++ project and connected to OpenOffice service. I used a code from
example "DocumentLoader"!<неиI wrote some functions like SetText(), SetBold(),
GetText() which are working with OO Calc. I used examples in wiki to build my
project and write functions. But I can't find more examples or documentations
to work with more interfaces and write more useful functions
=(<неи<неи-----Original Message-----<неиFrom: Shukla, Mangesh
[mailto:mangesh.shu...@siemens.com] <неиSent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:39
PM<неиTo: api@openoffice.apache.org<неиSubject: RE: UNO API<неи<неиHi
Misha,<неи    Have you succeeded in setting up the build environment using the
scripts. Are you able to build the C++  samples given in the SDK. I ask this,
because it is important that you follow the steps mentioned in the wiki.
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/SDKInstallation<неи<неиHere you will also find
instructions to build the C++ samples under VC++ .<неи<неиOnce you are able to
do this, let me know if you have any specific query on the use of UNO
Api's.<неи<неиThanks,<неиMangesh.<неи<неи-----Original Message-----<неиFrom:
k.misha [mailto:mi...@4k.com.ua] <неиSent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 4:01
PM<неиTo: api@openoffice.apache.org<неиSubject: RE: UNO API<неи<неиBut where
can I get some examples in visual studio C++? That documentation don't have
enough examples =(<неи<неи-----Original Message-----<неиFrom: Andreas Säger
[mailto:ville...@t-online.de] <неиSent: Tuesday, April 02, 2013 1:06 PM<неиTo:
api@openoffice.apache.org<неиSubject: Re: UNO API<неи<неи-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
MESSAGE-----<неиHash: SHA1<неи<неиAm 02.04.2013 12:00, k.misha wrote:<неи>
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OpenOffice.org_Developers_Guide<неи<неиThis<неи>
 page is empty!<неи<неи-----<неи<неиThis page is far from empty. It contains
lots of text with an index to<неиthousands of documentation pages covering each
v1.4.11 (GNU/Linux)<неиComment: Using GnuPG with undefined -
http://www.enigmail.net/<неи<неиiQEcBAEBAgAGBQJRWq2SAAoJEGTlfXWiA5oe3AYIAIGRa5YHm+15dnarzkZn3PSb<неиVOM8GiRPLh+TzaXwGixtAgpO9PVgDZumHCEbPNBXMf5yjKOHdqz1NxiF84+HWvmK<неи8TCOuJg8tuQ2fKjaRALu+cB9/tfHviSFWeKJ3EXx6kMsN3w5fCzGBSuFdklIYSBI<неиLi2LtVQ1BtIKV6oLUIxZ+rjM9w4CU+5I6Y+s7AnlW1JHGAirGSzehXmUhpdhUNib<неиxqHjQKQpSfrr5bbKM2dJVRL9a92G6q/bpVhEQnlGvMJtVTb9ccK7sdo9X/2n8aky<неиJAunOebYotihDNANgAjMX0MUQRpeTSJitIoKhrREZIxo2Pcj0H4wFZb2tub3Oj8=<неи=Za7H<неи-----END
 PGP
commands, e-mail:
commands, e-mail:
api-h...@openoffice.apache.org<неи<неи<неи-----------------------<неи ssi,-i