Hi Ariel,

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.: +49 4421 4808 876

Fax: +49 4421 4808 843

Email: n.zachar...@dewi.de
Home: http://www.dewi.de
a UL company

DEWI GmbH has been acquired by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and now operates
as a UL Company.
DEWI GmbH
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Juan Francisco Martinez Cobo, Jens Peter Molly, Michael A.
Saltzman, Sajeev Jesudas, Gitte Schjøtz