Hello Amenel,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 03:22:38PM +0100, Amenel VOGLOZIN wrote:
> Hi all, I have built a dialog that contains labels, buttons and other
> controls. Since I need to make the dialog resizeable, I thought layout
> specifications would be better than the absolute X,Y values that i'm
> currently using.
>
> However, although the Wiki contains XLayoutRoot and XLayoutConstrains,
> there are no examples of how these should be used. This is true for
> the Wiki itself as well as for the examples of code that come with the
> SDK.
>
> Could someone point me in the right direction? That would be immensely
> useful.

Those types in the css.awt module are a remaining of an attempt that was
never really implemented (it's strange they have been introduced, even
unpublished, considering the underlying implementation was never
available on an official build - compilation is conditional, and
currently broken, so this is all dead code).

In short, there is no layout algorithm in OpenOffice API; if you want to
resize the dialog window and its controls, you'll have to do it
manually.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile