Hi all,
I have built a dialog that contains labels, buttons and other controls. Since I
need to make the dialog resizeable, I thought layout specifications would be
better than the absolute X,Y values that i'm currently using.

However, although the Wiki contains XLayoutRoot and XLayoutConstrains, there
are no examples of how these should be used. This is true for the Wiki itself
as well as for the examples of code that come with the SDK.

Could someone point me in the right direction? That would be immensely useful.

Thanks.