From: Col R S Perhar <rsper...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:01 PM
Subject: APNIC Elections Feb 2018

Dear Industry Colleague and APNIC Member,

I take this opportunity to write to you regarding APNIC EC elections. I am
Roopinder Singh Perhar of Netplus Broadband Services Pvt Ltd from India.
Please find my profile attached for your ready reference.

I am already a member of the Executive Council(EC) of APNIC. I am coming up
for re-election during APRICOT meeting in Kathmandu from 24th Feb to 01
March 2018.

During the last two years as EC in APNIC I have tried to contribute in
ensuring exemplary services to the community by APNIC. I have also used my
long experience in Human Resource management, Operations, Financial
Management, Company Structuring, Strategy and Planning in the medium and
long term etc to contribute to Internal management of APNIC where required
with the sole aim of making APNIC the best governed and managed Regional
Internet Registry ( RIR), which it is.

In the last two years, I have attended meetings of ICANN, other RIR’s, IGF
and regional network operators group meetings. These meetings have given a
deeper insight into the issues involved for our Internet Industry at the
regional and global level. Due to the complexities involved, it takes time
and effort to build the knowledge base and experience to take up our issues
not only at regional but importantly at various policy meetings at
International levels. I feel now I am far better equipped with knowledge
and experience to effectively take up our concerns at appropriate meetings
within the region and at Global level.

Keeping the above in view may I request you to please support my
candidature for the upcoming elections.

The relevant links are attached below

My Profile-:

https://2018.apricot.net/elections/nominees/#Roopinder-Singh-Perhar

To know about Nominees and Election Process-:

https://2018.apricot.net/elections/nominees

For Voting process please click here-:

https://2018.apricot.net/elections/voting/

Please do contact me for any clarifications or suggestions. Thanking you
for your support.

Best wishes,

R S Perhar

President ( Strategy & Planning)

Netplus Broadband Services Pvt Ltd

Member Executive Council, Internet Services Providers Association of India

rsper...@gmail.com

rsper...@netplus.co.in